Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bob Corker is a Shithead

Recovered: 1.7.2005
[A miscellaneous Internet(s) reply. This was by no means the first display, but certainly amongst the first public comment on how I 'felt' about Bob Corker--current GOP candidate, and likely winner of the US Senate Seat vacated by Bill Frist...who I now also hate by extension for doing so. Bob is credited with one thing in a unique career, though: He inspired me to leave the corporate aspect of The Job in the Command Staff to go back and work in the field, in the Projects...because they were a better class of people. He also taught me you don't have to be a murderer or pedophile to make someone feel 'dirty'. Just 'politics' will do. My skin crawls even typing the cruel bastards name.]



You beat me to it, Joedog. I believe it was that more than anything.

But what you did NOT beat me to is stating that Bob Corker is a Tremendous Cock-Head of a man, with a vapid, poisonous soul that is fed by Broken Spirits and Megalomania.

Personal dealings with that petty shit-tard are noted as some of the most displeasing professional events of my entire life--and I've been covered by warm, human brains in my past. Literally.

If I could trade in those personal dealings with that bastard in exchange for having been ass-raped by an Unclean Priest as a child, I'd take the ruined childhood and 30-Something Bedwetting that accompanied it, because at least THAT can be written off as something out of my control, as opposed to having to willingly walk into that bastards office on my own power.


But yes, I feel certain the Federal Offices bit was a large part, besides turning from Business so that he could focus on his true passion:


Himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home